Accounts Receivable with Spire
Controlling cash flow is vital for business growth and success.
The Accounts Receivable module will automate the process of issuing invoices and collecting payments from your customers in a timely manner to minimize overdue credit. Reduce bad debts by setting up alerts to identify and track potential problem accounts.
Quick access to customer details and history makes it easy for you to find the information you need. Track outstanding balances and generate reports, including:
- Receivable Aging Reports
- Customer account statements
The Accounts Receivable module is part of the Spire core accounting system and integrates seamlessly with the Sales Order and General Ledger modules.
- Set filters by aging period
- Sort accounts by aging period
- Create custom statement templates
- Easily export to Microsoft Excel
- Link and unlink transactions
- Set up notifications and alerts on sales orders
- Post service charges
- Quick access to customer history and information
- Send statements and invoices by email merge
- Unlimited credit terms and payment discounts
Accounts receivables can be batch-processed with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) as the deposit method. This feature will allow you to:
- Create CPA-005 (1464 byte) files for data transmission
- Print summary reports to accompany EFT deposits
- Email receipts to customers