Adagio by Softrak combines a batch interface with online processing for its order entry and inventory software. The Operational Suite consists of:
- Five markup/discount levels by customer type or quantity purchased with date sensitive special pricing by customer
- View Quantity on hand, on order, on PO (all in one customizable grid)
- Landed Cost Inventory Tracking
- Multi-currency functionality
- Track two preferred vendors for inventory pricing
- Create one Purchase Order with multiple vendors
- Easily change vendor for a specific item on Purchase Order
- Receive a full Purchase Order by the click of a button
- Easily track outstanding/overdue PO’s by expected ship date
- Search customers by customer code, name, last name, contact, phone number or other criteria
- Customer inquiries on a single screen for contact, statistics, list of invoices/payments, and outstanding transaction
- Create/email/mail/fax customer statement by batch, based on customer preference
- Conveniently attach outstanding invoices and marketing documents to customer statements
- Commission Tracking
- Gridview – a Powerful Rreporting Tool
What is included in Adagio Operational Suite?
8 great features are available in Adagio Operational Suite!
Adagio Inventory is a complete multi-location stock management and control system which tracks purchases, receipts, shipments, returns and adjustments.
Adagio Job Cost
Adagio JobCost is a full-featured job costing solutions for the Adagio user. It is completely integrated with Adagio Receivables, Adagio Payables and Adagio Invoices, and allows you to profitably measure and track all your jobs or projects, and accurately and automatically recognize revenue as each job progresses.
Adagio Order Entry
Adagio OrderEntry automates your sales order entry and invoicing, allowing you to manage and track backorders, future orders and standing orders, invoices and credit notes.
- Inventory Management
- Order Fulfillment
- Order Management
- Shipping Management
- Warehouse Management – Third Party
PurchaseOrders is a sophisticated Purchase Order and Inventory Receipts system that integrates seamlessly with Adagio Accounting. Purchase Orders completes your Adagio solution for distribution, job costing, project management or not-for-profit budgeting control. You can allocate a primary vendor or secondary vendor for saving time in finding the best vendor to use. Purchase Orders provides an approval process for management to approve orders prior to issuing the Purchase Order while ordering supplies or inventory. You can easily lookup historical Purchase Orders, track the status of any Purchase Order whether closed, open or partially receipted.
Adagio Sales CQ
Adagio SalesCQ combines the information in Receivables, OrderEntry, and Invoices with contact and quote management features including callback dates, reasons and reports, individual or mail merge email, letters or faxes.
Adagio Time & Billing
Ideally suited to accountants, architects, consultants, engineers, and lawyers, Time&Billing maintains complete information on clients, staff members, and files. Through simple drill-down, you can oversee who’s doing what, for whom, for how long, at what cost, for how much longer etc. Data can be integrated with a Payroll system.
SalesAnalysis: We all like to be able to analyze our sales and Adagio Sales Analysis does just that. Yes, you can measure your sales success by the revenue generated and what are your Key Performance Indicators? Analysing sales by date, staff, items and more gives us real insight at our fingertips in order to see what brought us to these sales and thereby allowing us make changes as required to provide more of what our buyers want.
GridView the best tool for report writing you could ever expect to find on the market. This tool provides spreadsheet based queries with drill down capability into most any data in Adagio and create any type of report you can imagine. Adagio GridView can pull data from any module or multiple modules into one view and allows you to create reports on literally ANYTHING. It’s truly amazing. Yes, Adagio modules come with standard reports, but this…. will really allow you to turn your raw data into meaningful corporate insight.