Manage all aspects of your purchase orders with the Purchase Order module. Automatically generate new purchase orders from shortages and requisitions or easily create a new one by copying an existing order.
With the Purchase Order module, users can:
- View sales and purchase history from the Purchase Order screen
- Define vendor-specific pricing, manage drop shipments
- Copy open/ closed purchase orders
- Convert different units of measure
- Print labels for orders or receipts
- Create purchase orders from requisitions
- Look up order by vendor name, date, or keyword
- Set custom filters and searches
- Export selected data to Microsoft Excel
- Edit freight and duty costs
- Access purchase and sales history
- View line by line inventory status
- Unissued orders as required
Requisition management software minimizes the complexity of purchasing multiple products from a wide range of suppliers. Eliminate spreadsheets, you can use requisition software to automate the way you gather requests, create quotes, approve quotes, manage purchases, and fulfill orders.
Eliminate manual processes while providing your sales, service, shipping, receiving, management, and other teams with visibility into your requisition processes.